The success of our Quality Management System can be credited to the constant support of Management who strive to ensure the Quality Management System remains an integral part of our day to day business.
In these ever changing and competitive times, we fully recognise the importance of quality service, and we take pride in the fact that the management and staff of Bio-Sciences are fully committed to the company’s quality policies and objectives, ensuring we offer our customers the highest level of service and support.
We ensure the continuous improvement of our Quality Management System through regular monitoring and review of all aspects of our business. We are audited on an annual basis by an external Auditor, and repeatedly receive excellent feedback about each and every individual the Auditor comes in contact with during the audit process.
The team in Bio-Sciences are very much aware of the benefits of ISO to our business, and look forward to working towards accreditation to the new ISO 2001:2015 Standard.
Quality Policy Statement
The Quality Management System has the full support of Management and every person in the organisation is responsible for his or her adherence to the system. In Bio-Sciences, we are committed to:
- Retaining our position as a leading supplier to the Life Sciences market
- Providing first class service to our customers, and to be recognised as doing so
- Investing in the training and development of our team, ensuring they maintain the level of competency required to meet the needs of our customers
- Recognising the importance of the contribution our staff make to the overall success of our business and the implementation of our QMS
- Ensuring awareness across the company of our legal requirement in relation to Health and Safety and the Environment, and to strive to meet these requirements
- Retaining our ISO 9001:2008 Accreditation through the continuous improvement of our Quality Management System
- Exploiting all opportunities for increased sales in our endeavour to meet the objectives of our Suppliers
- Being a profitable company with a solid financial structure
- Managing the business in a cost effective manner during these challenging economic times while continuing to offer value to our customers
To view or download a copy of our Quality documentation, please select the links below:
Please contact our Quality Manager, Jean Murphy, if you have any additional queries relating to Quality.