Bio-Sciences is an equal opportunities employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of religion, age, disability, race, color, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We currently have the following position available.
Sales Specialist – Life Sciences Reagents and Consumables. Posted Feb 13th 2019
We have a requirement for a Sales Specialist in the Leinster area to help promote our extensive range of products. This is a Field Sales based role with support access in our Offices in Dun Laoghaire.
- To introduce and promote the Life Sciences Portfolio of Products in a designated territory comprising Universities, Biotechnology Industry and Hospitals
- To develop strong relationships with our Customer base within the territory.
- To work closely with the Sales Team and Customer Service in providing the latest information, promotions and assist with any technical issues to provide a solution to our Customers.
- To be familiar with our competition and suggest and implement initiatives to compete.
- To achieve monthly and annual Sales Targets for the territory
- To introduce new product initiatives and marketing campaigns within the territory
- To provide Management with Customer feedback on a regular basis and to ensure the requirements of our Customers are expedited in a timely and efficient manner.
- To identify improvements that can benefit our Customers and the Company
- To attend regular exhibitions and seminars in support of our Customers.
- Ensure all Customers within your territory are visited on a regular basis.
Key qualifications skills and requirements;
- A minimum of a Life Sciences Degree with a broad knowledge of Cell Culture and Molecular biology and related experimental techniques.
- Sales Experience within Life Sciences Industry whilst not essential is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent IT skills and a broad knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Full driving license.
- Flexibility to travel
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
- OTE and remuneration bonus as part of Package
- Company car plus fuel card
- Lunch allowance
- Pension contribution
- Company mobile phone and laptop
If you are interested in the above position and wish to be considered please forward your curriculum vitae. Should you wish to submit your CV for a future position, we will be happy to keep it on file should a suitable vacancy become available. CV's can be fowarded to Jean Murphy.